Join the premier team at CommunityWFM as the Director of Customer Support.
CommunityWFM is seeking a highly motivated, talented, and detail-oriented Director of Customer Support. This person will be responsible for driving customer support and creating positive customer experiences.
This is an opportunity for an individual who is entrepreneurially oriented and seeking to join an accomplished team.
CommunityWFM is a software company founded in 2005 that is comprised of a team of workforce management (WFM) experts who lead innovation within the industry. From sales to onboarding, product design, and support services, CommunityWFM clients are engaging with industry experts who have thousands of hours of WFM experience. This knowledge has enabled us to not only offer a unique forecasting and scheduling platform, but also provides us with internal capabilities to deliver onboarding services to ensure rapid and effective product usage.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead the CommunityWFM support team
- Recruit and develop future team members as the company continues to grow
- Create and improve support procedures, process, and reporting
- Ensure teams adherence and accountability within all stages in the ticket lifecycle
- Conduct daily ticket debriefing sessions to educate, correct, and escalate as needed
- Develop and track support KPIs
- Develop and conduct team performance evaluations
- Act as point of escalation for support issues
- Provide interdepartmental feedback as it relates to training and deployment
- Spearhead major support initiatives
- Manage relationship with our afterhours support vendor
- Proven experience in account/customer support, or role in relevant department
- 5+ years of experience supporting enterprise software with an emphasis on web applications and B2B SaaS
- Excellent people skills, business acumen, and an exemplary work ethics
- 3+ years technical leadership (overseeing 3+ people)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IIS and SQL Server
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving
- Experience designing, building, and executing scalable processes
- In-depth knowledge of operations and hands-on experience implementing and utilizing actionable metrics and KPIs to improve operational efficiency
- Hands on experience with process, workflow principles, and practices
- Demonstrated track record of successfully hiring, managing, coaching, and retaining team members
- Dallas-Fort Worth area location preferred but not required. This is a remote opportunity.
- Relevant college degree preferred.
Benefits And Perks
- Health Insurance: Get peace of mind with 100% paid, best in class medical and dental insurance for you and your family through with Blue Cross Blue Shield, and vision insurance through Vision Service Plan.
- Company performance-based bonus.
- 401K: We’ll contribute 3% of your salary every year even if you don’t contribute.
- Paid Time Off: In addition to many paid holidays, CommunityWFM is closed between Christmas and New Year’s. We also provide a very generous PTO policy.
- Exceptional company culture with very little turnover.