Join the premier team at CommunityWFM as a Video Content Creator.
CommunityWFM is seeking an experienced Video Content Creator to join our team.
As a company that provides B2B software for contact centers, this position will drive all video creation efforts. It’s a start to finish role to improve communication with customers and prospects through software tutorials and explainer videos.
Requirements and preferences:
- 3+ years of experience creating software tutorials and/or explainer videos.
- A history of creating and maintaining consistent video strategies across different types of videos.
- Able to lead the video creation process (from script building to final file export) with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with voice over work or is willing to manage voice over vendors.
- Has experience using Camtasia or similar application for capturing video of software or other technology in real-time.
- Well-versed in an editing and post-production solution such as Adobe Premier to create polished final videos combining screenshots, voice tracks, video clips, music, and more.
- Solid project management skills to keep track of multiple video projects that may run concurrently.
- Knowledge of and experience with B2B software or the contact center industry is strongly preferred but not required.
- Dallas-Fort Worth area location preferred but not required. This is a remote opportunity.
- Relevant college degree preferred.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Has a passion and drive for exceptional video content creation.
- Thrives in a role with creative freedom and doesn't require hand-holding for minor decisions.
- Is energetic and a quick learner.
- Speaks fluent English.
- Can accurately demonstrate and articulate the company and its product value propositions.
- Thinks outside the box to resolve technical challenges.
- Compensation includes a generous salary based on experience and skills.
- Unmatched industry medical benefits for you and your family.
- Additional perks including direct 401(k) company contribution.
- Technology stipend including paid cell phone.